Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research a publicly traded company for which you would like to work.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Briefly describe the company you researched, its compensation strategy, best practices they are applying, and compensation-related challenges they are facing.
- Analyze how your company applies compensation practice to determine the positive or negative impact to the company and its stakeholders.
- Examine the ways in which laws, labor unions, and market factors impact the company’s compensation practices. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of traditional bases for pay at the company you researched.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.