Write a 750-1,000-word philosophy as an ASD specialist that specifically addresses how you will integrate the following key elements from the CEC advanced preparation standards in your practice as an ASD specialist. Include examples of your accomplishments/assignments that addresses each one of the elements.
- Use understanding of cultural, social, and economic diversity and individual learner differences to inform the development and improvement of programs, supports, and services for individuals with exceptionalities. (CEC 3.2)
- Apply knowledge of theories, evidence-based practices, and relevant laws to advocate for programs, supports, and services for individuals with exceptionalities. (CEC 3.3)
- Evaluate progress toward achieving the vision, mission, and goals of programs, services, and supports for individuals with exceptionalities. (CEC 3.5)
- Evaluate research and inquiry to identify effective practices. (CEC 4.1)
- Use knowledge of the professional literature to improve practices with individuals with exceptionalities and their families. (CEC 4.2)
- Foster an environment that is supportive of continuous instructional improvement and engage in the design and implementation of research and inquiry. (CEC 4.3)
- Actively promote the advancement of the profession. (CEC 6.7)
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Submit this assignment to your instructor in LoudCloud