In the last five units, you have researched many different factors that should be considered when trying to choose an intervention strategy that best supports a specific health issue within a target population. In this unit, you will decide what intervention would work best for your community. Make sure to address the following items.
- Identify the intervention strategy you think is best to introduce to your community in order to change health behavior as it relates to the health issue you chose in Unit I. Make sure to explain the reasoning behind why this strategy was chosen.
- State a minimum of one goal with two objectives for the intervention strategy. Remember, the goal will focus on what and the objective will determine how.
- Identify the setting in which the intervention will take place. Why was this chosen?
- Identify community resources needed for the intervention.
- Develop a timeline for the implementation of the intervention.
Your assignment should be at least three pages in length, not counting the title or reference pages. You must use at least two outside sources to complete this assignment. All sources used, including your textbook must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. All references and citations must be in APA style.