Purpose To assess your understanding for E-Business strategies and business model. Action Items: Mntrni is a mobile application that connects aspiring entrepreneurs with experienced and successful mentors in lots of different areas and specialties to help them answer important questions and make crucial decisions. In the beginning, the platform attracted mentors in entrepreneurship only, however, now there are more than 30 mentors in 13 specialty areas. The process of booking a session through the application with the mentor of your choosing is done through the application. When a new client signs up, he/she will choose the area of mentoring, then choose from the available mentors who have experience in that area, finally choosing the time of the session. The mentors have the capacity to set the times for the mentees to choose from as well as accepting or rejecting the sessions. The platform is looking to expand soon and for investors. Up to date, Mntrni had over 7500 minutes of mentoring for free since the launch in November 2017. For more information please go to mntrni.com and/or download the app, for better understanding of the platform and how it works. This is a multi-sided platform with mentors and mentees as the co-dependent groups. Attempt to answer the questions of the following related to the given topic. (Note: Questions should be in the serial order with references wherever is required).
1. What are the key challenges that Mntrni face during the strategy formulation process?
2. What is Mntrni competence and what criteria does it need to fulfil to qualify as a core competence? What make a competence distinctive for e-business?
3. In terms of Mntrni, explain the four main usage dimensions of the internet in its virtual market space?
4. Explain how the internet can help Mntrni to achieve a competitive advantage in the marketplace thorough a. Cost leadership. b. Differentiation.
5. Suggest 3 to 5 different revenue streams ideas that will work with this model, you can use single or hybrid revenue sources
. 6. Specify the target market selection for this business and suggest other if there are better chances for growth.
7. Conduct an external analysis for this business, Use Macro environments and Porterâ€™s forces
. 8. What B2B purchasing model would Mntrni use? What criteria you used to determine B2B Model?
9. What strategic issues does Mntrni need to address when adding clicks and bricks?
10. Explain the six paths framework, and how can it be used to create value for your Mntrni?
no copy and no picture please