- In this challenge, you are tasked with creating a Python script for analyzing the financial records of your company. You will give a set of financial data called budget_data.csv. The dataset is composed of two columns:
Profit/Losses. (Thankfully, your company has rather lax standards for accounting so the records are simple.)
- Your task is to create a Python script that analyzes the records to calculate each of the following:
- The total number of months included in the dataset
- The net total amount of “Profit/Losses” over the entire period
- The average of the changes in “Profit/Losses” over the entire period
- The greatest increase in profits (date and amount) over the entire period
- The greatest decrease in losses (date and amount) over the entire period
- As an example, your analysis should look similar to the one below:
Total Months: 86
Average Change: $-2315.12
Greatest Increase in Profits: Feb-2012 ($1926159)
Greatest Decrease in Profits: Sep-2013 ($-2196167)
- In addition, your final script should both print the analysis to the terminal and export a text file with the results.
writersexpert247.com exists to ease challenging concepts for students. Any paper from our distinguished tutors should only be used for academic referencing and learning purposes—none of them should be submitted as they are.
+1 (508) 418‑9053