Students are required to research and analyse a multi-national entity (MNE) of
their choice. In this report, students must address the following key themes
from the unit, including:
1. Macro-Environmental Risks
2. Geo-political Risks and Opportunities
3. Attractiveness of market entry of this company into:
i) a specific European market
ii) a specific Asian market.
The following Unit learning Outcomes are applicable to this assessment:
1. Analyse, evaluate and discuss theoretical and practical knowledge of
global business strategy, in the context of Political, Economic, Social,
Technological, Environmental and Legal issues.
2. Analyse, evaluate and discuss theoretical and practical knowledge of
international market entry options.